- Students learn best in groups of people their own age
- The subject labels and divisions we use are effective and, on top of that, they’ve always been there and it is too much work to change them
- Students need teacher constructed activities all day long to learn
- It is acceptable that students are evaluated in school in ways that are completely different to how they are evaluated in the workplace
- It is acceptable for school to stay the way it is, because school and the real world have always been different, right?
I challenge Gordon Eldrige, Ben Doxtdator, Mark Compton-James, David Didau, and Starr Sackstein to add their ideas to the mix.